It may surprise you, but I didn’t start Michael Lark Creative because I love photography and videography. Yes, I do love photography and videography, but the opportunity to tell stories and make human connections through my craft is what drives me and my company.
So, whether it’s covering athletes and teams, shooting a brand video, capturing a wedding day, serving as house photographer/videographer, shooting a corporate video – or anything in between – our goal is to deliver content that engages people, evokes emotion, and creates impact.
Michael Lark Creative has conducted over 100 private and portrait photoshoots [for both companies and individuals], shot with NBA and NFL players, produced brand content, and covered dance teams, professional teams, university athletics, live events, concerts, charity fundraisers, and weddings, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. And while our specialty is sports and entertainment, we work with, and welcome, clients of all types and sizes.
Whether this is your first time hiring a professional photographer and/or videographer, or you’re just looking to work with someone new – we’ll meet you where you are and collaborate throughout the process to create beautiful content that delivers.
Let’s make it happen. Reach out to start the conversation today!
- Engagement sessions
- Bridal sessions
- After sessions
- Professional editing
- Video coverage
- Email for pricing!
- Consultation required
- Rates vary depending on the goal, scope, equipment, location, product, number of people, turnaround time, video length, etc.
- Email for more info!
- Fashion, lifestyle, fitness, social media, couples, engagements, senior, graduation sessions
- Weekdays rates (Monday – Thursday)
- Weekends (Friday – Sunday)* limited availability
- Outdoor on-location “Golden Hour” photoshoot typically beginning around 5:30 pm
- 1.5-hour photo session
- 20 of the best digital images are selected and professionally edited and retouched using the Michael Lark Photography Signature Edit™
- Please note: Digital negatives are not provided for Portrait shoots
- Three maximum outfit changes
- 7-10 day turnaround time (24-hour turnaround available for an additional cost)
- Requires 30% deposit to secure a date
- Two-hour minimum
- Requires 30% deposit to secure a date
- Edited and slightly retouched digital images on deliverables
- A link with access to all low-resolution digital watermarked proofs
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”23″ gal_title=”Portraits”]
- Q: How far in advance should I schedule my session?
- A: If you think you may be interested in a session, email as soon as possible. Scheduling is typically 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Q: What time do most session occur?
- A: Most outdoor portrait sessions begin a couple of hours before sundown, so typically around 7 pm in the spring/summer and 6 pm in the fall/winter.
- Q: How do you handle payment?
- A: All shoots require a 30% non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance can be made in cash, Venmo or PayPal on the day of the shoot.
- Q: Do you print images?
- A: Unfortunately, we do not print images but provide digital links to all the images for printing at your preferred location.
- Q: What is your refund policy?
- A: It is my goal at Michael Lark Photography to ensure you are satisfied with your purchases. In the case of camera failure, inclement weather, or any other unforeseen incident that prevents Michael Lark Photography from shooting on the scheduled date the client will get a full refund of their deposit if applicable. No refund will be given under any circumstances if you fail to attend the session on the day scheduled. Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact that photographs, once sent, cannot be returned; Michael Lark Photography has a strict NO REFUNDS POLICY. Once a transaction has been completed (i.e., the buyer selected and paid for the photo and then Michael Lark Photography sent the buyer the correct photograph) it is then considered non-refundable.