It may surprise you, but I didn’t start Michael Lark Creative because I love photography and videography. Yes, I do love photography and videography, but the opportunity to tell stories and make human connections through my craft is what drives me and my company.
So, whether it’s covering athletes and teams, shooting a brand video, capturing a wedding day, serving as house photographer/videographer, shooting a corporate video – or anything in between – our goal is to deliver content that engages people, evokes emotion, and creates impact.
Michael Lark Creative has conducted over 100 private and portrait photoshoots [for both companies and individuals], shot with NBA and NFL players, produced brand content, and covered dance teams, professional teams, university athletics, live events, concerts, charity fundraisers, and weddings, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. And while our specialty is sports and entertainment, we work with, and welcome, clients of all types and sizes.
Whether this is your first time hiring a professional photographer and/or videographer, or you’re just looking to work with someone new – we’ll meet you where you are and collaborate throughout the process to create beautiful content that delivers.
Let’s make it happen. Reach out to start the conversation today!
- Consultation required
- Rates vary depending on the goal, scope, equipment, location, product, number of people, turnaround time, video length, etc.
- Email for more info!
- Engagement sessions
- Bridal sessions
- After sessions
- Professional editing
- Video coverage
- Email for pricing!
- Fashion, lifestyle, fitness, social media, couples, engagements, senior, graduation sessions
- Weekdays rates (Monday – Thursday)
- Weekends (Friday – Sunday)* limited availability
- Outdoor on-location “Golden Hour” photoshoot typically beginning around 5:30 pm
- 1.5-hour photo session
- 20 of the best digital images are selected and professionally edited and retouched using the Michael Lark Photography Signature Edit™
- Please note: Digital negatives are not provided for Portrait shoots
- Three maximum outfit changes
- 7-10 day turnaround time (24-hour turnaround available for an additional cost)
- Requires 30% deposit to secure a date